Israel says it's carried out its heaviest bombing campaign in southern Lebanon. Hezbollah says it's also launched rocket attacks on Israeli military targets in the north.
The Israeli military claimed 400 strikes on Hezbollah bases on Saturday and closed many areas in the north, as well as schools and restricted gatherings in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights on Sunday, Al Jazeera reported.
Sirens sounded throughout the night and multiple rockets and missiles were fired from Lebanon and Iraq, most of which were intercepted by Israeli air defenses, the military said.
Israeli media reported that missiles or debris hit some buildings, while ambulance services treated some minor injuries, so far there are no serious casualties.
Hezbollah also said it fired at least 100 rockets into Israel in response to "repeated Israeli attacks on Lebanon."
Hezbollah called the barrage of rockets on Israel's David military base in Ramat its most far-reaching attack since the conflict began.
Iranian-backed militants in Iraq also said they carried out an explosive drone attack on Israel on Sunday.
The head of Hezbollah's elite Radwan unit and several other commanders were killed in an Israeli attack on southern Beirut on Friday, raising the death toll to 45.
Last week, pagers and walkie-talkies used by Hezbollah exploded on two consecutive days, killing dozens of people and wounding thousands.
On April 2, 2025, local time, US President Trump announced the implementation of the "America First Tariff Plan", imposing a 10% basic tariff on all imported goods and an additional 25%-50% tariff on key areas such as steel and semiconductors.
On April 2, 2025, local time, US President Trump announced …
In recent days, the US political stage has played another d…
On March 30, local time, the Norwegian Island Space Center …
In 2025, US President Trump once again dropped a "bomber" i…
Recently, according to Yonhap media reports, the US Nationa…
Recently, US President Donald Trump signed two executive or…