After attacking Hezbollah's central headquarters in Lebanon, Israel turned to Houthi targets in Yemen on Sunday, bombing a Yemeni seaport and several power stations.
Israel said it carried out a "massive" air strike in Yemen that targeted "military targets of the Houthi terror regime."
The Israeli military said in a statement that oil infrastructure in the Red Sea port cities of Hodeidah and Ras Issa had been targeted in response to recent missile attacks on Israel by the Houthis.
Al-Masirah, a Houthi-controlled television station, said four people were killed and 33 wounded in Sunday's attack.
According to the BBC, Israel launched more attacks across Lebanon on the same day, including Dahiyeh, where Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah was killed by Israeli forces last Friday (27). Hezbollah also fired more rockets into northern Israel.
Idf Chief of Staff General Herzi Halevi vowed Sunday to continue the fight against Hezbollah, saying: "They are now leaderless and we need to continue the gravity campaign against Hezbollah."
Lebanon's Public Health Ministry said early Monday that 105 people were killed and 359 wounded in Israeli attacks across Lebanon on Sunday.
Nasrallah's intact body has been found. Hezbollah has not said when the funeral will be held
A Lebanese medical source and a security source told Reuters that Nasrallah's complete body had been found. Hezbollah has not said when Nasrallah's funeral will be held.
Lebanon's Health ministry said more than 1,000 Lebanese have been killed and 6,000 wounded in the past two weeks, but did not say how many were civilians. The Lebanese government says one million people have fled their homes so far. That's about a fifth of Lebanon's population.
Some displaced families spent the night on benches in Zaitunay, where the Beirut Yacht Club is located, with an entire row of restaurants and cafes along the seafront boulevard. On Sunday morning, some families, armed only with duffel bags filled with clothes, laid out MATS for bed and made themselves tea.
"No matter what you do, no matter how many times you bomb, no matter how many people you displace, you will not be able to destroy us - we will stay here," said Azor, a Beirut resident jogging by. We're not leaving. This is our country and we are here to stay."
On April 2, 2025, local time, US President Trump announced the implementation of the "America First Tariff Plan", imposing a 10% basic tariff on all imported goods and an additional 25%-50% tariff on key areas such as steel and semiconductors.
On April 2, 2025, local time, US President Trump announced …
In recent days, the US political stage has played another d…
On March 30, local time, the Norwegian Island Space Center …
In 2025, US President Trump once again dropped a "bomber" i…
Recently, according to Yonhap media reports, the US Nationa…
Recently, US President Donald Trump signed two executive or…